11.29.2013

6 Weeks of Fudge - Week #4: Maple Walnut Fudge


By now you know that I love to make easy fudge.  Easy meaning, no candy thermometer, no worrying about grainy fudge.  Here's another very tasty, very easy recipe.  Although it doesn't contain actual maple syrup, the maple flavoring adds a smooth, real maple flavor that can't be beat.

I made mine in a 13x9 inch pan but if you would like yours thicker you can pour it into a 9-inch square pan.


Maple Walnut Fudge

2 tablespoons unsalted butter
                
                
                
1 (12 ounce) package White chocolate chips



1 comment:

Our Neck of the Woods said...

Oh my, this looks so decadent and delicious! I'm a sucker for fudge. I haven't made it in a while so I need to fix that this year! I've never used maple flavored extract so I'll have to be on the lookout for that.